|PaxCompiler 4.2 with Source | 19.8MB|
What's new in this release:
7 August 2017. Support of Delphi 10.2 Tokyo has been added.
About paxCompiler. paxCompiler is an embeddable compiler of Pascal programming language that generates machine code for Intel processor. It is possible to use the compiler as a scripting engine.
- The compiler generates machine code for Intel processor.
- You can embed the compiler into host application, register host-defined types, routines, variables and constants for the engine, read/write script- defined variables, call script-defined functions etc. You can save/load compiled scripts to/from a stream.
- The compiler was initially written in Borland Delphi as a set of Delphi components that allows you to embed the paxCompiler into Delphi, Kylix or Borland C++ Builder application. You can customize and extend the application without having to recompile it.
- Source code of paxCompiler is compatible with Free Pascal 2.0.
- The compiler implements a subset of Object Pascal language. The supported types are: Boolean, Byte, Word, Integer, Double, Single, Extended, Char, AnsiString, ShortString, Pointer, Record Types, Array Types, Subrange Types, Enumeration Types and Procedural Types. The compiler supports such concepts as namespaces, overloaded routines, nested routines, default parameters, units.
- The roadmap of the compiler includes: support of OOP, Basic compiler and C compiler, cross-language programming, built-in assembler, debugger.
About Apex Data Solutions. Established in 2013, Apex Data Solutions LLC is a pioneer and leader in enterprise architecture platforms and point-of-service data capture, data management, and reconciliation solutions. We develop and deliver scalable, extensible, and configurable technologies for transforming raw digital data collected during provider-customer encounters into structured data. Our innovative research & development efforts and the resulting technologies can be utilized by enterprise customers regardless of the industry.
Version: 4.2 Full Source
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :